Map of Nigeria highlighted states where FAHPAC has projects but as a national NGO, FAHPAC’s head office is in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State with zonal coordinators in Abuja for the North East, North West and Federal Capital Territory, Lokoja for the North Central, Asaba for the South South and South East of Nigeria.
Head Office Address:
FAHPAC Complex, behind Omoyeni Primary School, Adesola, Orita-Aperin, Ibadan.
Mobile: 080-367-81497,081-640-60133, 08074274065
Email:FAHPAC@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address :
P.O.Box 28351, Agodi, Ibadan.
Branch Office :
c/o College of Education, Minna, Niger State.
Mallam Bosson Dangari (08036019261)
Account Name:Family Health and Population Action Committee (FAHPAC)
First Bank (Savings):3003035974
Zenith Bank (Current): 1013561443
- Washing Machine
- Generating Set
- Kitchen Utensils
- Gas cooker with a big cylinder
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Scholarship for the children on their education
- Annual subvention to supplement running the home (feeding and other costs)
- Sponsorship for any of the other 1,800 Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) living with extended Family members in the Community.
- A modern building for the home
PUBLICATIONS and REPORTS
- HIV/AIDS prevention-information for young people: FAHPAC 2003.
- Integrated vocational training curriculum for ot-of-school youths 2000.
- Professor Bolanle Awe Annual "Inspirational" lecture 2008-2011.
- Youth & HIV/AIDS training manual 2002.
- Water & Sanitation Curriculum 2004.